Ledzworld is continuously striving towards improving its product portfolio to enhance performance, stability, colour consistency and cost. Therefore we are pleased to announce the introduction of product-upgrades of our most popular lamps during the first quarter of 2012
Per 1st Jan 2012, Ledzworld will start to replace the MR16 with the Cree MCE light source with an upgraded version, with single focus optics utilizing the Cree XML light source technology. The customer benefits of these upgrades are:
- Improved colour consistency (4-step binning versus 7-step Mc Adams Ellipse) making the product more suitable for large installation projects
- Better lumen consistency and dimmability with equivalent total output
- More suitable technology platform for future cost reductions
The New products will be introduced on 1 Jan 2012 and the last production of the current MR16 MCE product will end at the end of April 2012.
Also per 1st Jan 2012 Ledzworld will start out-phasing the current version of one of the best-selling lamps in the Ledzworld portfolio, the 6.5W MR16 GU10.
Per this date an upgraded version of this product will be introduced utilizing the CREE XML- light source technology with an advanced electronic digital driver platform.
The customer benefits of these upgrades are: a
- Improved colour consistency (4-step binning versus 7-step Mc Adams Ellipse) making the product more suitable for large installation projects. Improved lumen output uniformity and consistency with better total lumen output
- More suitable technology platform to optimize the utilization of the light source and drive cost reduction
This new product will be introduced in as per 1st Jan 2012 and the last production of the current MR16 6.5W GU10 MCE will end at the end of Apr 2012.